We anchor your message – with knowledge.
Always delivered with exceptional attention to your needs and goals, our capabilities include:
Strategic Communications Design
We work with clients to help assess priority needs and concerns, develop realistic and hard-hitting goals, and craft clear messages, strategies and tactics (promotions, special events, materials etc.) that make a positive impact for customers and constituents. Strategy is mapped out for both external and internal audiences, whether for a small business, government contracting client, or other organization.
Our research services include quantitative and qualitative data collection, data analysis, and report writing. We use methodologies including surveys (online, print, telephone and in-person), focus groups and interviews for employee and audience research, message and product testing, and message delivery analysis.
Our clients appreciate our ability to recruit participants that represent not only their current customers and constituents, but also the potential audience they hope to reach. We excel at designing and conducting studies that enable us to administer comparative analysis of different types of customers.
This offers the client an accurate list of indicators of what appeals to one group versus another. Often, we help the client to identify products or messages that appeal to more than one kind of customer, which results in a cost-savings to the client.
We have extensive experience in developing culturally-appropriate and relevant ethnic outreach campaigns and materials. We are experts in using culturally-appropriate visual and content cues to reach diverse audiences including African American, Hispanic, Asian and Native American audiences, as well as those in economically disadvantaged and underrepresented communities.
We have expertise in developing and executing innovative, creative and effective behavior change and social marketing strategies. We have developed award-winning outreach publications that have touched the lives of millions of Americans, changing their behaviors and improving their futures.
We provide support for press conferences and media briefings and develops materials including press releases, media advisories, fact sheets, white papers, blogs, and radio and video news releases. In addition, we coordinate press conferences and press briefings, manage social media tools, as well as assemble press packets and prepare other PR media packages.
Skills Building Training
We expand our clients’ inhouse capabilities by designing and conducting dynamic and interactive training sessions. We offer sessions in team building, diversity management, interpersonal communications, constructive feedback, public speaking, and media interviewing.
We design and produce websites, brochures, posters, newsletters, press materials, issue papers, and reports.
Video & Digital Marketing
We offer full audio and video recording, as well as mobile app creation, digital outreach planning, video production and editing, graphic design, and more. Our capabilities allow you to edit and cut your own video or podcast, or you can trust our creative team to deliver your project. Our designers can animate videos, as well as produce award-winning infographics, animated gifs, website designs, web and banner images, and graphics for conferences and meetings.
You deserve a future-minded partner.
Our expertise, client list, and awards might be why you choose us. But it’s our level of service that will keep you coming back. Over 24 years, we have exceeded expectations because:
- We can handle every situation. Along with our many services, we also bring tact, diplomacy, and professionalism, even when the pressure rises or the pace increases. We are adept at maneuvering 20-person conference calls and the most chaotic of meetings with ease. At The Hannon Group, we keep calm, keep organized, and keep moving forward with clarity.
- You always get a team player. Whether leading a project for you or offering support, we become a part of your team. Every single project is treated with the highest level of care, attention, and availability.
- No hidden extra costs. Since we opened in 2002, we have never surprised a client with a hidden cost midway through the project. Numbers are for accuracy, not estimation. Costs only increase if you need to change the scope of work—which is always discussed and agreed upon in advance.
- Our consultants are seasoned and passionate individuals who work to achieve success in all aspects of our projects. Many hold advanced degrees in a range of academic and business disciplines. Each consultant is a proven subject matter expert in his or her profession and contributes to the collective expertise that we as a firm offer clients.
- Your industry is our specialty. Clients in a number of industries choose The Hannon Group for our expertise, and their positive experiences keep them coming back.
- Strong and unwavering leadership. Our commitment to excellence is led and modeled by Sandra Wills Hannon, Ph.D., APR, who has earned her expert reputation over the years due to the strictest adherence to quality and her leadership of this woman-owned business.
- It will be a pleasure. At The Hannon Group, the process is just as important as the result. With a detailed approach, every step is defined. As our client, you don’t have to worry. We get jobs done well, on time, and on budget—every time. We support you, help you solve problems, and then take a moment to appreciate the outcome.
Let us show you why so many esteemed clients select The Hannon Group. Get in touch today.