Strategic planning with seasoned experts.
The Hannon Group’s team of seasoned experts offers strategic planning, multicultural market research, brand development, technical writing, materials development, digital marketing strategies, and consulting services to five very diverse groups of clientele including:
- Large consulting firms. When you need a subcontractor who will be as invested as you are, we can help. At The Hannon Group, we don’t just help you do an incredible job now—we are thinking down the road so contracts get extended and you get hired again.
- Federal departments. With proven experience and a track record of success in the government contracting space, our history of credibility is only the first step to meeting your needs on a federal contract. If you need a partner to do the research, demystify, test, and help clarify your best route—or if you need a team who can expertly accomplish the work under your guidance—you can count on us.
- PR agencies and independent consultants. If you need to add capabilities and subject matter expertise, we’ve got you covered. We pride ourselves in fitting in seamlessly with your team and bringing the highest level of commitment.
- Non-profit associations. Whether you need an extra set of hands, or support through uncharted waters, we will represent you reliably, professionally, and expertly so that you can reach your donors, supporters, and members with confidence and positive outcomes.
- Corporations. As a small business, we are agile and flexible enough to keep up with your quick pace. As a powerful firm, you can count on us for results that help you achieve your goals.
We thrive on supporting our clients’ success.
At The Hannon Group, our track record demonstrates consistently excellent service that enables clients of all sizes, from small business owners to federal clients, to succeed. Here are some of the distinguished clients who trust us to handle their market research and communications needs.
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Center for Substance Abuse Prevention
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Department of Energy
- Maryland Office of Mental Health and Hygiene
- National Institutes of Health
- National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Small Business Administration
- US Department of Education
- US Department of Health and Human Services
- White House Office of National Drug Control Policy
- American Academy of Ophthalmologists
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- CPWR, formerly Center for Construction Training
- Family Connection Partnership, Inc.
- Independent Public Relations Alliance
- KIPP Public Charter Schools/College Preparatory Schools
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- National Health Council
- National Sleep Foundation
- Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education
- Oak Ridge Associated Universities
- Partnership for a Drug-Free America
- Public Relations Society of America (National Capital Chapter)
- United States Tennis Assoc./Mid-Atlantic Section
- Village to Village Network
Advertising-PR Agencies and Management Consulting Firms
- Arnold Worldwide
- Atwater Communications
- Cordy and Company
- FHi360 (formerly AED)
- ICF International
- Integrated Designs
- Keenan PR
- MAYA Advertising & Communications
- Mhley/Davis & Associates
- Ogilvy and Mather Advertising Agency
- The Sutter Group
- University Research Corporation (URC)
- Walls Communications
- Washington Partners, LLC
- 1st Choice Staffing and Consulting Agency
- ABC Dentistry
- Academy for Educational Development
- Body Productions, Inc. Fitness and Sports Rehabilitation
- Claret (Canadian)
- DRE Partners
- Duron Paint and Wallcoverings, Inc.
- General Motors
- The Hatcher Group
- House of Design
- RGF Consulting Corporation
- Reid Consulting
- Research Strategy Group
- Residential Mortgage Company
- SWATH Leadership
- Visions Art Gallery
- xG Technology
- Center for Child Protection and Family Support, Washington, D.C.
- Bowie State University
- Howard University
- Southeastern University
- University of Vermont